Web Genius is the professional assistance service for your CMS application

Thanks to the Web Genius service you can request a series of technical interventions carried out by our experts directly on your WordPress , Joomla or PrestaShop CMS to solve application problems, bugs, malware, updates and much more.
Request CMS application analysis
Web Genius Wordpress
Web Genius Joomla
Web Genius Prestashop

How does Web Genius work?

Phase 1

Analysis request

Request the advice of our webmasters to define your CMS application problem (WordPress, Joomla or PrestaShop). The analysis is meant to identify the causes of the problem and provide a quote with the most suitable intervention, defining times and prices. The analysis could in the first instance be decisive for very simple or fast problems.

Phase 2

Quotation request

If the analysis is not conclusive, you can proceed with the acceptance of the planned intervention, in which the webmasters will try to solve the problem by adopting the best possible solutions.

Phase 3

Webmaster intervention

After acceptance of the quote, the webmasters will intervene on your application to solve the problem. Below are the various types of intervention: updates, malware removal, custom backup, reset and password recovery.

93%
* based on customer ratings from 01/01/2019 to 31/08/2020
Web Genius Analysis
24 , 99 + One-time VAT
Request CMS application analysis

Intervention estimates

CMS version update

CMS Core update to maintain application security.

Estimated time: 1h Indicative estimate: 45€ + VAT

CMS Theme Update

Perform an update of your CMS template to avoid future risks.

Estimated time: 2h Indicative estimate: 90€ + VAT

CMS Plugin Update

Perform an update of one or more plugins to ensure the security of the CMS.

Estimated time: 2h Indicative estimate: 90€ + VAT

Application Malware Removal

Remove the most common types of malware and complex infections from your web or application space.

Estimated time: 3h Indicative estimate: 135€ + VAT

CMS Password Reset / Recovery

CMS password reset or password recovery to access your application again.

Estimated time: 1h Indicative estimate: 45€ + VAT

Performing Custom Backup

Take a one-time custom backup of your application, complete with web content and related database.

Estimated time: 1h Indicative estimate: 45€ + VAT

The above prices are only an estimate . It may happen that the intervention, even if planned during the first phase of analysis, is not completely resolving for the problem detected, and under no circumstances can we guarantee complete resolution application problems. We also reserve the right, during the analysis, to refuse any further interventions, should we consider that we do not have the resources or the skills to solve the problem.

Support Plus + Web Genius: 20% discount

Are you a Shellrent customer and do you have your Support Plus service active?
By purchasing a Web Genius intervention online you will get the 20% immediate discount on the price.
Request application intervention Discover Support Plus

FAQ

By requesting the analysis of the application, the webmaster will be able to identify the causes of the problem and provide a quote with the most suitable intervention to solve the problem, defining times and prices. The analysis could be decisive for very simple and fast problems; alternatively, you can proceed with the purchase of the actual intervention of the webmaster on your CMS application.

If you are already our customer and you have activated the Assistance Plus service, you will get a 20% discount on all specific assistance interventions that can be purchased online.

The first analysis aims to identify the causes of the problem and provide a quote for resolution, with defined times and prices.
It is not possible to guarantee 100% resolution of the problem since webmasters intervene on applications and websites developed by third parties, therefore they cannot know exactly the impact of certain actions on the site.
In 93% of cases * our interventions are decisive; the remaining 7% still represents excellent advice aimed at circumscribing and better identifying the problem.

* The percentages are based on the success of the interventions from 2019 to today.

Web Genius is the specific assistance service for your CMS application. After requesting a preliminary analysis, you can purchase the estimated technical intervention performed by our webmasters directly on your application.

Our expert webmasters provide specific assistance for WordPress, Joomla and PrestaShop CMS applications.